Post Card Marketing
Become the marketing guru
Direct mail is a valuable tool for connecting with customers, playing a distinctive role in communication and proving to be highly effective for reaching to both existing and potential customers. One of the advantages of direct mail is that your message is delivered individually to your desired location or database, rather than in a bundle.
Make your message count.
“The average mail sits on a table for 17 days”
Just remember, out of sight out of mind!
✔️ VIP Invitations
✔️ Special Announcements
✔️ Promotional Communication
✔️ Product Release
✔️ Reminder Postcard
Plan your campaign
What are your objectives? Who is your target audience?
What are your objectives
- Increase sales or create brand awareness
- Promote special offers or supply information
- Acquire new customers or win back old customers
Who is your target audience
- Do you want to target existing customers?
- Do you want to reach a specific area?
- What customer demographic and behaviours would be most attractive to your business?
Create your desired message
Creating the right message is highly important, by having a compelling message that is simple to understand is key.
- Simple messaging
- Well branded
- Have a QR code linking to the desired webpage for further information
- Use both sides of the postcard to maximise on grabbing attention
- Have desired image to attract attention
- Ensure you have a compelling offer or message to ensure a return on your investment
Review and Analyse
Reviewing your campaign is key
Check in with your recipients for feedback and see if the offer or communication message was meaningful or relevant, by doing so you can create a more meaningful campaign in the future and help you get to know your customer or clients needs.
- Was your call to action compelling?
- Did you have enough contact information?
- Have a limited offer or redeem option to measure your campaign
- Take note of clients who call in after the campaign and ask qualifying questions to collect data of your campaign
Need to keep in touch with your clients?
A great way to prepare your client or follow up with your client with your campaign is by sending an EDM. (Electronic Direct Mail)
Let us manage your EDM’s allowing you to focus on your business.